Sterlin Funeral Home was established in 1962 by Jim and Betty Sterling and their sons, Jim and Ben, in the former residence of Mr. and Mrs. J.B. Sterling, Sr., which was built in 1914. On October 25, 1964, the building was razed by fire. Construction began immediately, and on March 6, 1965, the new building was dedicated to the memory of those who in eternal sleep repose therein and is for the use and comfort of relatives and friends.
Who We Are
What We Offer
Why Plan Ahead?
How We Help
View information for consumers relating to the purchase of preneed funeral contracts including descriptions of the trust and insurance funding options available under state law.
Complaints concerning perpetual care cemeteries should be directed to: Texas Department of Banking, 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, Texas 78705; (toll free) 1-877-276-5554; www.dob.texas.gov